Copyright © 2014 by Bible League International
All rights reserved.
- Are copyrighted by Bible League International.
- Are not public domain.
- May not be altered or modified in any form.
- May not be sold or offered for sale in any form.
- May not be used for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, use in advertising or web banners used for the purpose of selling online add space).
- May be distributed without modification in electronic form for non-commercial use. However, they may not be hosted on any kind of server (including a web or ftp server) without written permission. A copy of this license (without modification) must also be included.
- May be quoted for any purpose, up to 1,000 verses, without written permission. However, the extent of quotation must not comprise a complete book nor should it amount to more than 50% of the work in which it is quoted. A copyright notice must appear on the title or copyright page using this pattern: “Taken from the HOLY BIBLE: EASY-TO-READ VERSION © 2014 by Bible League International. Used by permission.” If the text quoted is from one of Bible League’s non-English versions, the printed title of the actual text quoted will be substituted for “HOLY BIBLE: EASY-TO-READ VERSION.” The copyright notice must appear in English or be translated into another language. When quotations from Bible League’s text are used in non-saleable media, such as church bulletins, orders of service, posters, transparencies or similar media, a complete copyright notice is not required, but the initials of the version (such as “ERV” for the Easy-to-Read Version in English) must appear at the end of each quotation.
Any use of these Scriptures other than those listed above is prohibited. For additional rights and permission usage, such as to use Bible League’s text on your web site, or for clarification of any of the above, please contact Bible League International in writing or by e-mail at [email protected].
Bible League International
3801 Eagle Nest Drive
Crete, IL, USA 60417
Last Updated: July, 2015